Thursday, January 18, 2018

Registrations of Interest Open for Dina Waley

Hey there

I am in the final stages of releasing details for the Dina Wakley classes planned for July 31st & August 1st here in Adelaide.


Just making sure everything is in place before I release all the exciting details!

If you would like to ensure that your name is on the list, please flick me an email with your Name & Phone Number and I will ensure that you receive an email BEFORE they are released to the public to secure your spot!

At this stage, I am unable to confirm the pricing and classes but I can guarantee you will get incredible value for money and an inspiring and arty day!

Please email me ... natmay@adam.com.au


 If you want to know more about Dina ... check out her blog here.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx