Friday, December 8, 2017

Stencil Girl + Seth Apter = HAPPY

So remember how last month I shared a couple of projects that I created for Stencil Girl? 
Check them out HERE....
Well .... I'm thrilled to be designing again for them this month!

Theses are the new Stencils designed by the incredible Seth Apter... This guy is a freaking genius - check his work out HERE ...



This Stencil is right up my alley .... I freaking LOVE it!


"Best. Stencil. Ever!"




I am a Mark Maker from way back!  I LOVE creating different sorts of marks on all my projects and this stencil made it super easy for me to make some awesome marks in my Art Journal!

"I have recently invested in a Dina Wakley Mixed Media Journal and I love the different pages that feature in the Journal – although the hessian pages kinda scare the life out of me!
The face part of this stencil was the perfect solution! 
I traced around the edge and then cut out the shape – perfect! 
Using Heavy Gesso, I used the number portion and repeated it over the hessian before giving it a generous spray with Lindys Stamp Gang Flat Fabio Sprays.  
On the next page, I used some fluro paint for my base, then used Distress Oxides and some of the other patterns to create layers. 
I finished it off with some stamping and a few words from American Crafts before adding some Gesso over the top for more dimension!"










Head over to my Instagram to check out a couple more images!

Thanks Stencil Girl for the opportunity to design for you again this month!

1 comment:

  1. I love this - especially the bright, vivid colors. And of course the blah, blah!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx