Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Stencil Girl + Gel Press = Awesome


Hey there!
In the last post I showed you the first of 2 projects that I have created as part of the 
Stencil Girl Stencil Club for November.

I have been a member of the Stencil Girl Club for a bit over a year or so now and I love it!
You can find the link here ... STENCIL CLUB

I got totally carried away with the November set designed by Nathalie Kalbach 
and created a Gel Press Mini book as well!

Snap Shots – Mini Album

I love my Gel Press and creating fun little mini albums. 
This stencil set was ideal for a bright mini album featuring some super funny photos from a dinner party we had a little while ago.

I used a simple combination of cool colours and lots of different papers for a great effect! 
This stencil set works fantastic for layering  … in fact I found it really hard to stop!







I have also created a You Tube Tutorial for this project

Here are the detailed images of my Mini Album.






















2 comments:

  1. Amazing pages, I love the photos too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous gorgeous album you made- I love the layering and grungy look and your wonderful photos! thank you so much for this gorgeous project to go along with my November StencilClub Stencils.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx