Friday, August 18, 2017

Kraft+ Challenge

I am thrilled to be part of the Guest Designing Team this month over at Kraft+ Challenges!


This is just the most inspiring Challenge site and I love entering - if only I allowed myself more time to create - but the brief this month is 

Criteria KRAFT + be inspired by trees. 


I decided to create an Art Journal page. 
I used my Dina Wakley Media Journal - one of the pages is Kraft so it was ideal!
I started with a little background stamping then using a Crafters Workshop stencil,
applied a combination of Gilt & Night Dina Wakley paint using a sponge.

Using book paper painted with Dina Wakley Night paint and Dina Wakley
Gilt paint, I cut curves and layered them to create 'hills'.
The Imaginarium Designs chipboard leaves - my hand drawn design - 
were also painted in Gilt & Night! 

So make sure you head over and have a go - so much fun!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx