Thursday, July 6, 2017

Quick cards with Magicals


I love a quick and easy card ...especially a card that I can create multiples of, in different colors and with different finishes!

This set of three cards took me under an hour to make and I'm thinking they look pretty great!


Here are a few simple steps for you to try at home...




Couple of tips ...
* ensure the molding pastes is 100% dry before starting
* you dont need much color from the Magical Shakers
* use a water spray to wet your surface before adding color to help the color flow
* dry with a heat tool between color layers for a cool effect
* dont forget to start with the lightest color first




I love that the color is sitting and pooling around the molding paste creating a fab layer of color!





Thats it from me today ... have fun creating up a storm!

Lindys Products Used

Magical Shakers in

Bavarian Blue Shaker Black Forest Black Shaker Bratwurst Brown Shaker Cuckoo Clock Cardinal Shaker  Guten Tag Teal Shaker Lederhosen Laurel Shaker Oktoberfest Orange Shaker Oom Pah Pah Pink Shaker Yodeling Yellow Shaker Royal Peackock Fire



1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx