Natalie here and today I am sharing the Art Canvas I created using Lindys Stamp Gang Sprays from the November Color Challenge set.
I love to create projects that make you want to reach out and touch them.
Here are a few simple steps to create this Art Canvas.
Start with the lightest color and spray directly onto the canvas, then add water to dilute it and spread the color around on the canvas.
Then add the next color and tilt the canvas to allow the color to drip down through the texture.
Dry between coats and add more color to create intensity.
Use Gel Medium to adhere the Imaginarium chipboard.
Sprinkle a little Hydrangea Blue Magicals then spray to activate.
Love the depth of color that the Magicals create.
Gesso your title then use Angel Wings Gold embossing powder to give it a beautiful sheen.
I have filmed a video to show you how easy it is to create this canvas. You can watch it below or on the Lindys Stamp Gang Channel or even my new You Tube Channel - HERE
The shimmer is beautiful!
- Starburst Sprays: Jack in the Pulpit Teal, Sassy Sapphire and Frozen Jack Frost
- Flat Fabio Sprays: T-Bird Turquoise
- Glitz Spritz Spray: Cactus Gold
- Embossing Powder: Angel Wings Gold & Desert Moon Turquoise
- Imaginarium Designs Chipboard, XPress It adhesives, Prima flowers, Distress Embossing Ink, Studio M Designs Pebble Rock, A Mothers Art Butterflies, gesso
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day.