Monday, October 31, 2016

A few pretty cards with Lindys

Hey there crafty people!  
Natalie here again and I am sharing a set of cards I created using Lindys Stamp Gang Sprays from the October Color Challenge set and some beautiful Embossing Powder.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I love to make cards – little works of art that I can gift to my friends and family.   When I create a set of cards, I have a slightly unusual way of creating … what works for me is creating in steps …I start by creating all of the ‘Card Fronts’ … layering up my papers first, inking and distressing the edges, stamping and embossing … for these cards, I used Cafe au Lait embossing powder on the backgrounds.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Next I focus on the embellishments and do all the heat embossing at the same time – I love to mix up my embossing powder and give the Imaginarium Designs Chipboard a two tone look – embossing half the chipboard in one color and then adding the second color on the rest.
I love to use white flowers and customize them to the project, so my next step is to add the flowers. When I add the color, I always start with the lightest color first then start layering on the darker shades until I’m happy. The last step is the assembly of the card … putting it all together.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
For me, I find it quick and simple and this process allows me to make more than one card at a time.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I have filmed a video to show you how easy it is to create these cards.  You can watch it below or on the Lindys Stamp Gang YouTube Channel.

Lindy’s Stamp Gang Products

Other Products:
  • Pion Designs paper, Prima flowers & Tag, Imaginarium Designs Chipboard, XPress It adhesives, stamps by Prima and Hero Arts, Distress Embossing Ink, Prills
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Great works, really beautifull, I adore especially all brownish cards. You are Master in scrapbooking. Your cards are great lesson for me, how to choose materials and colours. I wish you all the best, Best Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project!!Amazing process !! Very helpful!! So many things get to learn!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx