Friday, September 2, 2016

Tag ... You're it!

Hi there,

Today over on the Lindy's blog, I am sharing my first Video tutorial with
a sweet set of tags!

13567143_10208633393684961_7454857883836667563_n
I've used colours from the August Color Challenge set for my tags ... Nice & Bright ...
The Magicals are all from the Caribbean Crush Set ...Pineapple Paradise, Luscious Lime, Caribbean Blue, Mango Mania and Hibiscus Rose.
This is my absolute fave set too!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Creating these tags was super simple.
I started with a light swipe of gesso over my tag just to seal the paper, then made a water wash of each Magical color, added two colors over the gesso, flicked on 3-4 colors with a brush and then allowed to dry.  The Imaginarium Designs Chipboard has also been lightly coated in gesso before being coated in color as well. A quick swipe of Light Molding Paste, a little stamping and some sweet embellishments.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I have filmed a video to showing how you can make this, you can watch it below on the Lindy's Stamp Gang YouTube Channel. (this is my first video - so go gentle on me)


Tip ... once your background color is on... dry before flicking on the next layers
just so they dont 'muddy' up.
Tip ... you may need to add a few layers of color to the gesso coated
chipboard to get some color intensity...

Products

Lindy’s Stamp Gang
Other Products:
  • Prima Tag, clock face & flowers, Golden Light Molding Paste, Imaginarium Designs Chipboard, Tim Holtz Stencil & Stamp, Kaiser Stamp & papers, Archival Ink, Flutterby Designs words, Studio Calico enamel dots, doily Christmas decoration, Teresa Collins stickers & Dimensional Magic.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day
Much Love Natalie
for blog

1 comment:

  1. Just watched your first video Nat. Thought you did an amazing job and the tags were beautiful. You have incredible talent. I am inspired now to go and create. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx