Wednesday, September 21, 2016

My Boys ...

Hi there,  
Natalie here sharing a page I created using Lindys Stamp Gang Sprays
from the September Color Challenge set. 
This is such a great combination and perfect for a Grungy Masculine Page
featuring my husband and my best friend!

12472485_10208870888182175_529457199823034841_n
I decided to use three colors from the set for my page:Greased Lightnin Green
Danny Zukos Denim
Sandra Dee Sepia

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Here are a few simple steps to create this page…
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I started with a line using a Black Stabilo pencil then added some Molding Paste with a stencil. Once dry, I started layering my colors, watering down a little as I went and spreading them with a brush.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
As it dried, I could see the different layers of color in the paper
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I then added some splatters in all three colors
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Once dry, I added stamping to create more layers and dimension
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I added some mesh tape & old rub ons along my horizon line
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Coloured the Imaginarium Designs Chipboard with a combinations of Green & Blue, added some wood veneers and string and added a tag under my photo
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
And finished the page off with a few Imaginarium chevrons
Here are a few detail images of my page.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I have filmed a video to show you how easy it is to create this page…
You can view it on the Lindys Stamp Gang YouTube Channel.


Tips

*Add water quickly after your spray – before it soaks in so that you can spread it around a little*Lindys Stamp Gang Sprays soak right into Imaginarium Chipboard because it’s porous, so dry it between coats to ensure you get the color that you are after.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day.
for-blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx