Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Lindy Love

Hi there – I'm over at Lindys today, sharing a few of my favourite projects that I have
created over the last 12 months.  I am super passionate about Lindy’s products and love teaching, creating and doing demos with them here in Australia.
Let me tell you about a few of these projects…
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Here in Australia we have a fabulous scrapbooking magazine called Scrapbooking Memories and each year they hold a competition where 10 winners are given the title of ‘Master” for a 12 month period … this year I was fortunate enough to be one of the ten and “Perfectly Content” & “Beautiful Girl” are two of my winning entries.
“Perfectly Content” is showcasing a 5×7′ photo and is using my fave colors from the Lindys collection … Tibetan Poppy TealHydrangea Blue & Lucky Shamrock Green plus a few more shades of blue & green.
“Beautiful Girl” has been created using an upcycled product – I created this project using 3mm plywood for the background, Gel Medium through a stencil then a combination of pinks and purples over the wood. I then used dress patterns, string and tape for the base of the page along with gesso, crackle medium and Lindys Sprays & Magicals. I used Bodacious BlushMagnolia Magenta GoldPretty in Pink Pink and Sweet Violet Purple Teal,
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
These next 3 projects were created especially for Scrapbooking Memories Magazine as part of my Masters publishing commitments.
Using Graphic 45 papers, I created this page of my Pop but I wanted to enhance the papers by flicking on some Lindys.  I used a combination of Pirates Plunder GoldBachelor Button Blue, Silhouette Silver and Blazin Black for this page. I love the sense of depth it gave.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
This next page is one of my favourites – I’m sure the photo is the reason …so much love……
I created this page using Mixed Media cardstock for the base then used a combination of Sprays & Magicals to get the look I was after – keeping in the pink & red tones creates a gorgeous romantic feel I think. I used Blazin BlackRamblin Rose PinkPeony Scarlet Red andPearlescents.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I think I have scrapped this next photo at least 10 times … I love this photo of Jessica taken some years ago and when I was creating this page with the Heartfelt Creations dies and Stamps, I knew it would be perfect. I stamped the images onto watercolor paper, coloured them with a wash of magicals and then die cut them using the matching dies.
The simple gorgeous layers make this page seems simple and pretty. I used Bells of Ireland Green and Peony Scarlet Red from Prairie Wildflowers and Mango Mania from Caribbean Cruise .
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
So that’s a few of my favourite projects at the moment … nothing makes me happier than creating  pages of my favourite people.

Products

Lindy’s Stamp Gang
Much Love to you all,

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx