Friday, May 13, 2016

Seriously Awesome Color Combo from Lindys ....

Hi there

Natalie here sharing a layout I created featuring some crazy photos 
of our daughter Jessica and the May Color Challenge set.

This is a great set that work together just brilliantly and I couldn't wait 
to get some color on my page!





This is the layout I created today.



Here are a few simple steps to create this page.
Use Golden Light Molding Paste and a Stencil to add texture to your backgound

Once dry, use washi tape to mask off half of your page and cover the rest with paper towel

Starting with TiffanyLou Blu, spray the page then add Bells of Ireland Green and then Tea Pot Purple

Allow them to run into each other a little and let the paper towel catch any excess.

Then use the matching Magicals and sprinkle over the wet spray.
This will add some intensity & depth to the page

Gently peel off the washi tape and dry your background


To add some white splatters, I mixed White Acrylic Paint in a cup with a little Pearlescents to create a thin liquid

Lightly splatter across the page and allow to air dry

As I couldn't find any paper in my stash the right color purple, I decided to spray it to match

I gave it a squirt with TiffanyLou Blue & French Lilac Violet and dried it off with the heat tool

The wood veneers were first sprayed with Blazing Black and then I added some Bells of Ireland Green

I finished by adding some tiny splats of Blazing Black to my page



So I hope that you have a go at creating something simple 
and easy like this ... it's certainly fun and the end result looks pretty great!

The colors that I have used are

Much Love 
Natalie

1 comment:

  1. The end result looks pretty amazing. Thanks for the tips and steps! And gunna smile at some of those photos! What a character!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx