Monday, April 18, 2016

Word & Paintery copper tones ....

It's time for a new challenge over at Words & Paintery!

How nice is this color set .... love the inclusion of copper





The Rules

To participate you need to do your interpretation of our challenge and upload a direct link to your project with the help of our Linkytool. The interpretations are free in form (layout, card, art journal, album, canvas) but you need to follow the outlines of the challenge. Each month we will chose a couple of projects that will be highlighted in a special post.

Deadline to upload is May 15 (CET +1)

Here is my take ...
 

I used a cut file I have had stashed away and sprays from Lindys with the 
addition of copper leaf.  I finished it off with a chipboard title from Imaginarium.




http://wordspaintery.blogspot.com.au/

Get over and have a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx