Tuesday, February 16, 2016

More Lindys love


 Hi there

Some of you might remember the watercolor cards I created a few months ago... 




I absolutely LOVE working with watercolor papers and Lindys Sprays and here in
Adelaide I have been teaching them at the store where I work.

A couple of days ago, as I was teaching, I created this set of card fronts ready to be
trimmed and made into cards.


What do you think?
They are super easy ... here are a couple of things to remember...

  • Use good quality watercolor paper
  • Use Lindys Black embossing powder on your stamped image
  • Water is your friend ... it will help the color move around on the paper
  • Dip your brush straight into the bottle of Spray
  • Use a brush that will hold a lot of color
  • Allow it to dry and then intensify the color by adding more spray
  • Trim and adhere to some cardstock


 Thanks for stopping by.

Natalie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx