Sunday, November 8, 2015

Beautiful Mistakes .....


Kraft Plus has a fabulous challenge this month ...

This month we want you to be inspired by the artist P!nk
*PLEASE NOTE*
The graphic below is NOT the challenge.
The COLOUR pink is NOT the challenge.

The challenge is to be inspired by  P!nk, the artist.

Maybe one of her album covers?
It could be a song title, or lyrics?
Maybe you went to one of her concerts?
It is okay to be inspired by the photo..
BUT there must be something about P!nk on your layout.
Please tell us when you upload your entry what exactly about P!nk inspired you.

Here is my take on it!

I’m not a big fan of Pink – I’m guessing I’m one of the 12 people in Australia that have not been to her concerts but after looking through some of her song lyrics, this one screamed out at me! I found the song (Crystal Ball) on YouTube and had a listen and it’s just beautiful. I then had a look through her album covers and found this variation of her ‘The Truth About Love’ Album Cover and worked from there. I took inspiration fromAmanda Hall and printed my image direct to Kraft, added some background inking and then layered with vellum. The Imaginarium Designs alphas were ideal and I coated  them in Black Golden fluid Acrylic then added some splatters of Toto’s Tornado Black from Lindy Stamp Gang!

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. Well I must be the other one who has not been to her concerts...!! Love your take on this... amazingly creative...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx