Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Magicals make Gelli Plate Printing ..... Magical!


Hi there,

I have a super sweet tutorial up on the Lindy Blog today .... Head over and have a look at how I created this little gem!


I'm a big fan of my Gelli Plate - I love printmaking and the process of creating my own papers.
So I thought I'd give the Magicals a go from the new Drop Dead Diva set and see what happened.
I tried a couple of different techniques just to see what results I'd get.


Do you want to know how EASY this is?   I LOVE the results!



Once the prints were all dry, I used them to create a patchwork background for this page of Trina and I!

 I used the GORGEOUS October Drop Dead Diva Magicals set - another fave for me!






Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Natalie May

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx