Friday, February 20, 2015

Lindy's Loving ....


Hi there


Natalie May here sharing a page I created that was inspired by the new February Color Challenge!


This is such a cool range of colours and I love the February 2015 Color Challenge MEGA Set that were released with it!

Today I have used all the colours in the release ... Frozen Jack Frost,  Bouganvillea Fuchsia, Pretty in Pink Pink, Caribbean Blue and Toto's Tornado Black


This is such a cool and easy technique ... looks great on layouts as well as cards and tags!



Here are some easy steps for you to follow!


















Thanks for stopping by and I cant wait to see your take on this gorgeous colour challenge



1 comment:

  1. Natalie,
    What a most wonderful and adorable layout. I have heard about using masking tape - but hadn't seen it until now and it really gives awesome texture. Thanks for sharing your step-by-step.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx