Monday, November 3, 2014

Love Today .....


Well hello there!

It's my turn to post for A Piece Of Cake Designs today.
 
Today I've gone a little creative and channeled my inner Ebony Van der Starre!

This is a super simple page using a couple of elements from the October main kit and taking inspiration from the colours and designs in the kit


I started out using Black Archival Ink and stamped a heap of images onto my white cardstock.

I then jumped onto the sewing machine and added a few random circles - I suck at sewing ... you have no idea how much of a drama this was but I persisted and kept on trying! LOL!

Using Gelatos, I added colour to each of the stamped images making sure that it wasn't too bright.


I matted my photo and added a couple of darker paper strips behind it and then added the pale peach coloured washi tape in strips under my image.

The little epoxy stars were the perfect embellishment for this page and just pop out!
 

For the title, I chose one of the Heidi Swapp words and teamed it up with a rub-on from my stash!
These can be a little difficult to stick on as they are transparent but a little Dimensional Magic did the job nice!



So that's it from me!
Enjoy your Monday and chat soon!

Nat
xxx

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx