Saturday, June 14, 2014

Just what the Doctor ordered ......


 About 3 weeks ago I went away on a scrappy weekend with 5 of the bestest most creative chicks.... Ebony Van der Starre, Raquel Bowman, Marelle Jackman, Gayle Price and Louise Nelson ... just a scrappy girly weekend in Mount Gambier ... just a weekend to get away, scrap, talk shit and drink wine.

Eb and I desperately wanted to catch up and this was the best way we could think of to do it - and it was exactly what the doctor ordered!

Here is the photographic summary of the weekend ....
 


 













And some pics from Instagram ....















 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like an awesome weekend, scrappy girls bonding in beautiful surroundings, heaven. Love your pics Nat, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems you girls nada a great time together. I wish I have a group like this. May be one day...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx