Reading every comment bought a tear to my eyes - Thank you
But life is moving forward and today I'm sharing another kit that has been designed exclusive to the Scrapbook Diaries.
In her third kit for The Scrapbook Diaries, Natalie May brings us this beautiful red/orange layout. The vintage feel and warm fall feeling are a perfect. This kit is loaded with materials for you to this amazing layout and a bonus page. Natalie’s kits are always filled with neat little tricks that leave you saying, oh that’s cool – why didn’t I think of that. Or at least that’s what I say.
Materials for Layout Include:
- Basic step-by-step written instructions with color photos
- 1 – Distress Paint in Barn Door, tim holtz for Ranger
- 1 – Mini-Mister filled with Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels
- 5 – Assorted Papers from Prima (2 sheets pre-punched with border punch)
- 1 – Pack of Blue Fern Studios Chipboard
- 1 – Roll of MT Washi Tape (triple pattern in red)
- Assorted Flowers from Prima and Petaloo
- Metal Trinkets from Finnabair for Prima
- Several gems
- Resist Canvas Butterflies
Head over and grab a kit now
My other kits for Scrapbook Diaries are here too!