Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Want a little Washi in your life?????

Who doesn't LOVE Washi Tape???
 
I know I do! 
 So I thought it was about time to share the love!

Please go HERE to check out the Full 58 Designs Available







TO PLACE AN ORDER
please email me at 
with your order details and your postage details 
and I will email you back with the final total 
and my PayPal or Direct Deposit details.
 
Postage Costs are based on Australia Post Rates 
and I'll post the tapes out to you in a padded bag for their protection.
Depending on the quantity of tapes you 'need', 
postage will either be $4.00 or $6.50 to anywhere in 
Australia.
 
Your order will be posted as soon as 
I have received payment confirmation! 
Too Easy!
 
For local buyers- I will still need to post items to you 
or arrange collection out of shop/class/work time.
Please email me for further details.  
   
   
 So ... lets start shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx