Saturday, October 6, 2012

Marci with Bunny

Good morning!

Sharing another card that I created for, Mad For Markers.

Mad For Markers [home link]

Sammi puts out a great little booklet each quarter for Copic lovers, Copicendium.
It's a great ideas book full of Copic colouring at only $6.95.

 


Next card is Marci with Bunny


Skin - E000, E00, E01, R20 blush
Hair - E51, E53, E57, E13
Bunny - W0, W3, W7
Dress - N1, N4, N7
Headband, Belt & Shoes - R81, R83, R85



Over the next week I'll show you some of the cards and then when I get back from NZ, I will give away a copy of  Copicendium..... but you MUST leave a comment of each post and be a Copic lover!

Have a great day and head over to the Mad For Markers facebook page and share you creations!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, your shading is stunning... perfectly colored in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the grey and pinks used :-) love your work

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card! LaLa Land stamps and Copics - what a great match!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx