Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hey Day ....

 Good Morning to you all.

I am featuring another page over at Sassy Scrapper today!

I have another simple page today featuring the Hey Day Collection from Studio Calico.


I have created this page to be nice and simple and of course showcase the photos!
The papers were again, perfect!

I used simple white Bazzill for the cardstock, Hey Day Pop and Hey Day Cheerful for the papers along with a couple of small pieces from the other papers in the range!

Hey Day Cheerful-Hey Day CheerfulHey Day Pop-Hey Day Pop


 I loved the little elements in the Hey Day Ephemera Pack and I found them really easy to use for my embellishments!


Hey Day Ephemera Pack-Hey Day Ephemera Pack

Again, I used the Wood Veneers for my title! These are super easy to use!
Hey Day Wood Veneer My Type-Hey Day Wood Veneer My Type





Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day

xxxxx
Natalie May

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous range of papers - love the wood veneer title and I spy a resin rose, aren't these just all the rage right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI.. The simplicity of this layout really brings out an elegance.. this is really beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even thou i'm not a pink scrapper, love this too, that Hey Day range is just gorgeous....and those embellies are so delish!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx