Friday, June 22, 2012

for today... 

outside my window... rain, heavy rain - it's been raining for 3 days now, day & night
i am thinking... i'm avoiding doing things
i am thankful for... my husband
i am wearing... jeans, black long sleeve top with black tee over the top and my slippers
i am going...  pick up Jess from school shortly.
i am currently reading... Mockingjay
i am hoping... my mojo will come back .. any moment now ...
on my mind... new zealand
from the kitchen... chocolate - i NEEDED it
around the house... needs a vacume.
one of my favorite things... cuddles in bed on Saturday mornings with my baby
i'm creating... nothing - mojo where are you????
a few plans for the rest of the week... work tonight, nail appt tomorrow, hanging with my bestie in the afternoon
from my lens: 

This beautiful little girl turns 9 next week - this photo was taken just before her mid year dance concert last Saturday




1 comment:

  1. It's no wonder you call her Happy Daks - so very cute and I hope you get your mojo back soon 'cos it will make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx