Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sneaks and Day 25

A few sneak peeks today before we head up the river for Australia Day celebrations .....

Nat's Sketches on Monday Feb 6th at 7pm - 3 easy pages to choose from. $15 + materials used!
Please bring a variety of 6x4 and 5x7 photos. Call the shop to book in 8277 1298




Thursday night, Feb 2nd at 7pm I am doing this grungy Boys Page at the shop. LOTS of inking, stamping, misting and distressing! $15 class + $24 kit (lots of metal bits) Bring a landscape 6x4 manly photo if you like!

Day 25 of the Photo A Day Challenge .....

Something I Made

 
 
Well seeing that 99% of this blog is about things I made, I thought I'd show my little Marci's I did with Copics!
Kinda addicted to these! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx