Thursday, December 15, 2011

Where I create ....


 I get a lot of people at work ask where I create so I thought it was about time I took a few photos and shared my Scrap Space.

This is Jessica's old bedroom - hence to yellow paint and underwater frieze!

My amazing husband built the desk into the corner for me.

Gotta love the IKEA bookcase - perfect for scrapbookers!

Built in robes have been customized for my storage

 


Glimmermist, Inks and Embossing powders are stored in these trays that Trev made.


 Old bookcase makes great on bench shelving for my fave stamps and punches
 
 
Layouts that need putting away




 Storage of notebooks, patterned paper and other bits!
Always messy - no hiding that!

Shelving holding my Chipboard and finished OTP projects

My work area

I LOVE my magnets from IKEA that hold my scissors, tweezers and tools!

Again, IKEA drawers

So this is where the magic happens! :p

Thanks for stopping by!




8 comments:

  1. Have you got a fancy new hot glue gun there Miss May??

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. now i know why you do such fabulous work.. it is all there for you to reach and get.. thanks for sharing.. i must show my hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing room! Love your corner desk, it's amazing and I can't wait to have a scrap room area big enough to have a corner desk. Love all your little bits and pieces of storage and can't wait to come back and stare at the pictures some more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Nat, you have some stuff! Love the layout of your room. If I had that much though I would get too overwhelmed lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome and very organised. Love the box of LOs to put in albums. I think mine is about that big too. Isn't it the worst job?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Love your scrappy space - does it lure you in every day?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Nat .. soooooooooooo organised in one area .. fabulous .. my space is very small so I have things stored in other areas as well as where I scrap ... thanks for sharing with us .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx