Saturday, November 5, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy ......


What have I been up to?

Creating three pages for Nat's Sketches Monday night .... {u need 1 vert 6x4 or smaller, 1 vert 5x7 or smaller and 2 horizontal 6x4 photos}
 


Creating this double boys page for Thursday nights Scrapping The Boys Class........
 

Creating this super cute shadow box for a class on Saturday 19th ......

Creating some new techniques with Copic Markers for next Saturday ....




And I got to hang and create with TWO PRIMA GODDESSES!!!!

Thursday night I did a class with INGVILD BOLME
Very clever lady


Friday morning I got to play with TRISHA LADOUCEUR!!!
Funny, clever, inspiring and just such a beautiful chick!


Plus ... there's some Secret Squirrel stuff on the horizon too!

1 comment:

  1. oh how wonderful to meet such inspiring ladies.. your sneek peeks look amazing.. and your daughter has created beautiful cards too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx