Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cards and OUAS ....


 Good morning

So now that it's officially November, I can show off a few of the cards I made for the Big Shot/Cuttlebug Class I taught on Saturday. I just couldn't bring myself to show these to you in October!
All of these cards were made using the Cuttlebug and compatible dies!











Also today the new Once Upon A Sketch challenge has gone up.

Journalling Criteria: This time you need to journal at least 2 SENTENCES on WHEN you started scrapping and WHY....


Here is my take on the challenge....



We have an amazing Guest Designer  - Leeann Pearce and the design team have done to most incredible job with this sketch.
Make sure you head over there and have a go - the PRIZES are amazing!

Have a great day - Trev and I are off to the races!
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Love this page Nat.........simple, clean, crisp. Just perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! LOVE THEM! Lucky people who will receive them.

    AWESOME take on the challenge. Just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.. this layout is stunning.. it is uncluttered and really gorgeous.. love it.. and the cards are amazing too.. good on you for getting ready for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx