Monday, September 19, 2011

Prima Roadshow


Adelaide Ladies .....

On November 4th and 5th, we are extremely lucky to have Ingvild Bolme and Trisha Ladouceur from the Prima Design Team to teach here at our store!

Ingvild is teaching on Thursday November 4th at 6.30pm. The class which includes 3 hours teaching by one of the world's most talented scrapbookers, all products and materials and the experience of a lifetime is $150.00. There are still a few places available in this class.
Here is a sneak peek of what Ingvild will be teaching....


Trisha will be teaching on Friday November 4th at 10am and her class including all materials and products is only $125.00.
Layby is avaiable for these classes and the amount must be paid in full by Saturday October 1st
Call 82771298 to book in today.
I will be posting a full list of requirements for the classes in October.

1 comment:

  1. ooooh, I just took Ingvild's class a couple of weeks ago and I just LOVED it. She is such a talented lady and very sweet too.
    Reminds me,..I still have not posted pics etc from the class....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx