Friday, August 19, 2011

Last nights class and a card or two .....


Good morning

Had a nice little class last night creating this pretty Prima page!
Thanks ladies for joining me.

This week I have created a couple of cards.

My cousin was recently engaged so I made this little card for them using Imaginarium chipboard.

Also, a customer commissioned me to make a wedding card for her - had to be black & white, had to be an easel card and have space for a photo on the front! Loved making this!

Also, tomorrow morning there is still room in the Nat's Page Class at Seriously Scrapbooking. The class starts at 10am and is $15 plus materials (approx$20) - lots of techniques in this class, Call 8277 1298 to book in!


Have a great day

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Nat. Those cards are especially beautiful. You have your-self a great weekend hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. exquisite work Nat ... love all of these but that wedding card is a stand out !!!!!!! stunning ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wedding card Nat. Love the black and silver card, with the chipboards, simply divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nat..such a marvelous work!!!I´m in love with this page I love those papers!!!!!!!!!!!The Imaginarium peaces makes the diference....I wish we can have Imaginarium here in Brazil!!!Great work my sweet frien!!
    I wish a wonderful week!!
    Kisses and huges from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was a great class - thanks Nat!! Enjoyed sitting and relaxing and scrapping :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx