Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wednesday July 13th 2011.......



Today - Wednesday July 13th 2011

Outside my window ... cold and overcast - 12 degrees today
I am thinking ... I should really get motivated
I am thankful for ... Trevor and Jessica loving me unconditionally
I am wearing ... my PJ's still and Ugg boots (paints a great picture doesn't it)
I am going to ... get 2 scrapbook pages done today (wishful thinking)
I am currently reading ... Grave Surprise by Charlaine Harris
I am hoping ... that the next 10 days go smooth
On my mind ... Thailand in 10 days, beaches, cocktails, time with my hubby
From the kitchen ... Apple & Cranberry juice
Listening to ... Always a winner by Pete Murray
One of my favorite things ... my craft room
A few plans for this week ... it's school holidays so lots of stuff with Jess, some scrapping, some shopping, teach a couple of classes
One picture to share ... Jessica and Emily at the wedding last weekend
- just like sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx