Tuesday, May 10, 2011

More scrappy goodness .....

Hope everyone is having a great day!
Thought I'd pop in with a page to show ......

This is the class that I taught last Saturday at Seriously Scrapbooking!




I originally created this blue one for The Colour Room Palette#50 and I had a few girls ask me to teach it. While I was teaching, I created in another tone but with the same techniques!! Love the pinks!
The chipboard is from Imaginarium Designs - of course!

Will be popping back tomorrow so make sure you stop by!

Nat

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Stunning..I LOVE your style Natalie. LOVE what you do. I really like how you use the chipboard. thats fantastic. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing ! I prefer the blue one. And I'd love to attend to your classes to learn how you did with these chipboards... paint and mist I suppose, or gesso... it's stunning ! I am voiceless...
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just OOOOOzing with Gorgeousness here Natalie!!!! No wounder you teach, Your work is S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G!!!
    Enjoy the rest of your Day..
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Nat !!!!! another stunner .... I love this PINK ... sooooooo yummy and full of perfect, pretty pinkness..... you are the queen of this style ....gorgeous ..love and hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - so beautiful! Wish I had been at that Class :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work Nat. I might have to come down to one of your classes one day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx