Thursday, March 3, 2011

Class for Monday...

Morning!!!

Another standard week in the May house!
Not much has been happening which is kinda nice.




Monday 7th March
7pm - 9.30pm
$15 class plus any materials used.

You will need to bring the following photos ....

Page 1 - 1 vertical 6x4inch

Page 2 - 1 vertical 6x4inch and 2 smaller photos that can be cropped

Page 3 - 2 horizontal 6x4inch or smaller

So hopefully I will see you all then!

Natalie

Please note that I get designs and sketches from all over the world wide web. Majority of them I come up with myself but others I am inspired by the web including Creative Scrappers. I apologise if I have used a sketch without the express permission of the designer. These sketches have been pulled immediately from the class and will not be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx