Thursday, March 24, 2011

Classes for April!!!!

Over the last day I have started working on my classes for April! I know .. organised aren't I????

On Monday 4th at 7pm I will be doing "Nat's Sketches" - this is a great class for those of you who want to complete a couple of pages in a class and learn how to put your papers together based on your photograph. I've whipped up a couple of sketches for you to work from and this makes the whole process of creating a page quick and easy!

You will need to bring the following photos ....

Page 1 - 1 horizontal 5x7' or 2 vertical 6x4' photos
Page 2 - 1 horizontal 5x7' or 2 vertical 6x4' photos
Page 3 - 1 horizontal 6x4' and 1 vertical 6x4' photo
Tonight I will be doing a class on Journaling and Handwriting! There are still positions in this class if you would like to come and create and learn! 7pm start!

See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous LO's and photos too!!! Just beautiful! Sorry live too far away to come but would love too!
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx