Thursday, March 24, 2011

Classes for April!!!!

Over the last day I have started working on my classes for April! I know .. organised aren't I????

On Monday 4th at 7pm I will be doing "Nat's Sketches" - this is a great class for those of you who want to complete a couple of pages in a class and learn how to put your papers together based on your photograph. I've whipped up a couple of sketches for you to work from and this makes the whole process of creating a page quick and easy!

You will need to bring the following photos ....

Page 1 - 1 horizontal 5x7' or 2 vertical 6x4' photos
Page 2 - 1 horizontal 5x7' or 2 vertical 6x4' photos
Page 3 - 1 horizontal 6x4' and 1 vertical 6x4' photo
Tonight I will be doing a class on Journaling and Handwriting! There are still positions in this class if you would like to come and create and learn! 7pm start!

See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous LO's and photos too!!! Just beautiful! Sorry live too far away to come but would love too!
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! xxx