Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Certified Copic Designer

On Saturday morning {at some ridiculous hour} I flew to Melbourne to train to be a "Certified Copic Designer".


The amazing Mandi was the instructor for the day and she taught a wonderful class explaining the ins and outs of Copic Markers! I feel sooo inspired!

I had a great day and loved every minute. I cant wait to get hold of some of these gorgeous Stamps from La-La Land Crafts and create some super cute cards. {hopefully the shop will be stocking them soon}

These are just the samples I worked on in class so dont expect Copic perfection!
Head over and check out the Copic Oz Blog and Mandi's Blog for some of the most beautiful work.
What do you think of the new look blog?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx