Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday January 2nd - 2011

30 Days of Me......

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day wasPhoto by the amazing Louise
Sunday January 2nd - 2011
Today has been pretty cruisy....
Jess slept until 9am so until she got up, I finished reading my book - Oh I wish there was another book to read in the True Blood series - great story! Anyway .. Jess came in and we had a Mummy/Daughter snuggle in bed. Got up, made coffee and brekkie for Jess, read the paper, spent three hours tidying up and fluffing around the house. Cleaned out a heap of clothes that are never gonna fit Jess again - I NEED to stop that child growing!!!!! Had lunch with Jess, made a Dora figurine with Plaster of Paris - messy - finished creating the "Tween" class for the 13th, Miss Louise came for coffee and a chat - which was lovely, cleaned up creative mess, washing off line and folded and now I'm here ... Just another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx