Monday, January 3, 2011

I have been a little creative during my break.
Have created a few classes ready for you!

Page Maps Class - Monday 10th
Dont forget that you really need to bring photos to this class
Page 1 ..... 1 - 6x4' landscape photo
Page 2 ..... 2 - 6x4' portrait photo
Page 3 ..... 1 - 5x7' portrait and 2 small portraitsThursday 20th is Scrap The Girls.
This months page is about "friendship" but it would suit any sort of photo! I use a lot of technique in this page and it's a little different from my "usual" style. So if you want to try something different, book in now!
The class is $15 plus a $9 kit {alphas are optional extra}


I am teaching a "Tween" project on Thursday 13th at 10am. This is for Girls aged 11 and up. $8 class and this kit I have not priced up yet! {{sorry} - limited places available-



Also, here is a sneak peek of my Nat's Page for Saturday 22nd Jan at 1.30pm.



So .... there are plenty of classes available for you to come and try while you are holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx