Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 7 ..........

30 Days of Me......

Day 7 – Your dream wedding

Trevor and I got married 10 years ago this March. We were married on St Patricks Day - March 17th.
I loved everything about our wedding day. It was fun, romantic and it was the best day of our lives.
At the time, I had been working in the wedding industry for about 6 years managing a Photography Studio, so I dealt with brides everyday, worked at Bridal Shows and helped plan weddings. I knew EXACTLY what I wanted and more importantly, what I didn't want. Trev just left the whole day to me to plan ... I was in my element.
I wore a silver grey outfit which was a skirt and top that I designed myself with white thong type sandals which I still have. It was just as I imagined. Kerry and I made the invites, name places, table decorations and bomorniere ourselves which we loved doing. Everything was just how we wanted it!

If we were getting married today, I'd only add a couple of things ...

I'd include this to be part of the guestbook..... what an awesome idea
Maybe my attendants would wear something a little brighter {my fave colour Coral}
My invites would have bee A LOT more creative

So I thought I'd show a few images from our wedding - I couldn't be bothered scanning them so here are snippets from our wedding album...


















Link to the full list

This week I have not been very creative. As it is still school holiday, Jess and I have been hanging out together a bit. I did get time yesterday to whip up this easel card which I have been commissioned to make. I am really liking the new Graphic 45 papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx