Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cubby House For Sale

Miss Jessica has not used her Cubby in years so I've decided to find a new home for it!

It is in need of a coat of paint but other than that, it's structurally strong and in very good condition. It has steps leading up to a veranda and a Hills slippery dip coming off the front.
Inside it is carpeted and has a blackboard and magnetic white board as well.

I am also including the mini kitchen, microwave, vacume cleaner, cradle and a couple of chairs too.

Measurements are 2.3m x 1.6m.

The cubby will dismantle quite easy for transport.... {the roof and walls come off} ... so you'll just need a trailer and a good man! :)

I am asking $350.00 for it.
Please email me if you are interested......

natmay@adam.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx