Monday, January 10, 2011

30 Days of Me......

I've been getting some lovely comments about the card I made for Anne - Thanks peoples!
Hopefully I'll get some more creative time this week!

An to all you ladies who have been dropping in from the States ... please leave me a comment! Would love to get to know some of you!

OK - Back to the 30 days......


30 Days of Me......

Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased

A couple of weeks before Christmas, one of our lovely staff members at the shop asked me to help her out with some colour matching. I offered my advice and matted an image for her. Not a problem. Later that day, Anne came back in and gave me a Gift Voucher as a Thank you. I was totally and completely blown away. This was unnecessary but I was very touched.
So on Saturday morning, Miss Jess and I jumped in the car and drove up to Blackwood to see what I could buy! Habitat is an amazing shop with lots of beautiful things. I was instantly taken with these two bangles ... each reads inside and out a saying which I thought was perfect to start off my year.

LOVE ..... as though you have never been hurt before
LIVE ...... as though heaven is on earthSo thank you Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx