Monday, December 20, 2010

Today - Monday December 20th



Today - Monday December 20th

outside my window... it's dark - 10.38pm
i am thinking... i should be in bed
i am thankful for... all the wonderful ladies who come to my classes
I am wearing... jeans and my purple work shirt
I am going to... have trouble sleeping tonight
i am currently reading... book 9 in the true blood series, Dead and Gone
i am hoping... Jess does not get the chicken pox this week
on my mind... an amazing girl called Rach who comes to my class - just amazing
from the kitchen... bottle of water
around the house... our Christmas Tree looks amazing this year
one of my favorite things...my hammock - oh how I missed you
a few plans for the rest of the week... getting hair done tomorrow, work chrissy dinner tomorrow night, work on Wednesday, quiet day Thursday, class Thursday night, donate platelets Friday & Chiro, Christmas Eve with friends
one picture to share... untouched, unedited - just beautiful

1 comment:

  1. absolutely stunning Nat .... your blog is such a great read and I looovvvve the slide show .... beautiful !!!! hey guess what? I am now a follower on your blog .. have a great xmas Nat with your family and friends ... and we wish you a new year full of unexpected joys .. hugs xo Baden & Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx