Friday, December 31, 2010



Today - Friday December 31st

outside my window... it's hot and sunny - 41c today
i am thinking... about spending NYE with Trev, Brad and Lee
i am thankful for... 2010 being a year that was fun, healthy and full of laughter
I am wearing... a dress!
I am going to... start the new year supporting my friends and being healthy
i am currently reading... book 9 in the true blood series, Dead and Gone - still {Idont want it to end}
i am hoping... to find some motivation this weekend to get 3 classes finished
on my mind... I miss my husband .. he's working so much at the moment
from the kitchen... bottle of water
around the house... jess laying on the floor watching crappy kids TV
one of my favorite things...my mobile phone
a few plans for the rest of the week... work, work, work - I have 3 classes to get done by Tuesday!
one picture to share..this is my bestie Lee with her beautiful daughter Emily.These guys light up my life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx