Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas in Pictures!

So that was Christmas for another year!
Amazing how time flies.
We had a wonderful Christmas this year - lots of friends, family and laughing!

A few highlights .....

Jess and I made a Gingerbread House
(well ... kinda ... kit from IKEA - we decorated it)
Our Christmas Tree
Christmas Eve with our besties.....
Jess with Laura's new kitten
Me and Jess
Jess self portrait
The feast!
My two best friends
Jess destroying the Gingerbread House
I love these photos of Craig and Jess
{Craig is Jessica's 19year old "big brother"}


Jess opening a few pressies




Trev, Craig and Tom were given Nurf guns by Jess ....
typical boys!

Christmas morning
Me and my Nana
Me and my baby!
Daddy and his baby!
Annual Family photo!

And there was more to come later in the day but will be back with more photos on Thursday and to draw the giveaway winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx