Tuesday, November 16, 2010


Today - Tuesday November 16th

outside my window... cloudy day... magpies on the front lawn picking bugs
i am thinking... i should be cleaning my house
i am thankful for... my husband.
I am wearing... jeans, t-shirt and a jacket
I am going to... probably spend too much time on the computer today
i am currently reading... book 9 in the true blood series, Dead and Gone
i am hoping... trev gets the weekend off so we can spend it up the river
on my mind... chirstmas shopping
from the kitchen... glass of apple juice.
around the house... i love my bed
one of my favorite things...comfortable silence with frinds
a few plans for the rest of the week... update blog, make christmas cards, clean bathroom, start a couple of pages
one picture to share... my favourite toddler photo of Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx