Thursday, September 23, 2010

Our little Dancer

Morning!

Thought I'd pop in with a few photos to show off my little dancer! Jess has been doing Jazz/Funk lessons this term. Here are a couple of images from her Tuesday lesson - she is in her element!

Last months Scrapbooking Memories magazine featured Jessica's 12x12 layout that she created for Aussie Scrapjack about 18mths ago. Jess had to copy another layout using her own papers and photos. The job she did was amazing. What I did for her was put a heap of papers and embellishments in front of her that were the coordinating and a copy of the page she had to "jack" and let her go. She was able to cut, punch and place the papers where she thought it looked best and then I helped her take the backing off the tape! I'm very proud! {{mind you ... she is totally "over" scrapbooking and would rather dance in her bedroom now!}}
This is a sneak peek of the project I will be teaching this weekend at Coffee Cake and Create. Lets just say it's gorgeous! If you have the retro flower punches in the 3 different sizes, can you please bring them along! You will also need Vintage Photo Distress Ink, thick double sided tape and foam tape! See you then!




And finally I will leave you with some of the photos I took of Jess out at Mallala a couple of weeks ago. Cant wait to scrap them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx