Friday, July 23, 2010

Again I have been a slack blogger!

I have been busy busy busy scrapping and creating, teaching and working and generally been busy. There are lots of projects coming up soon that I can show you but not just yet!

CHA is about to start in the states and now is the time to see some of the amazing new paper ranges that are coming out!

Here are a couple of my faves so far ...
We R Memory Keepers


I think Maya Road has hit the nail on the head here ... how STUNNING are these...



Some pretties from Prima ..


These are so cute from Jenni Bowlin ...


So there are a few of the gorgeous things that caught my eye!

OK .... back to work!

1 comment:

  1. Nat, you are far from slack.. watching you work the other day.. you dont have a minute to spare.on the go constantly. see ya tomorrow. heather x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx