Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sneak Peeks

Time for a couple more sneak peeks ....

On Saturday July 4th, I am doing a fun double Christmas page in the afternoon. This page can either hold a few small photos or a couple of large ones - the choice is yours.

Then on Monday 5th at 7pm, my Page Maps class will be on. Three great designs this month!

Here is a sneaky of my pages ...

Photo requirements are as follows ...

Page 1- 1 6x4' landscape
Page 2- 3 small portrait size images (2x3')
Page 3- 2 2x3' portrait or 1 6x4 landscape


At the moment I am working on a few things .... my All Day Scrap project, a gorgeous page planned for July 13th, a Step by Step magazine article for Scrapbook Creations magazine plus 60th Birthday invites for my mum! Life is busy! Add into that, a light bout of Gastro that hit Jessica on Sunday morning at 4am, Trev on night shift and then this weekend our little princess turns 7! Ahhhh ... life throws all sorts of things at us!

See you all this weekend at the Coffee Cake & Create afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx