Saturday, April 10, 2010

Morning ...


Just sharing the guest post from Scrapware ...


I love the Shape Sheets from Scrapware! I have used the Blast Off Shape Sheet to create this double page of my daughter's friend Patrick! {{I will give this page to his mum}}. I painted the chipboard for this page then applied my all time favourite tool ... Dimensional Magic! On the title, I used a large glob of Kindy Glitz, let it dry then added the Dimensional Magic - the effect is really cool!

I am originally a card maker and find that Scrapware is perfect for cards too!
This first card I made for Jess' school friend using the small scalloped circles - I used Versa Ink and Chalk Ink on these!

And for this Birthday card for a girlfriend, I used the gorgeous Chandelier A Large and embossed it with silver metallic Zing powder. Simple but effective!

And finally, this project I am teaching tomorrow morning!
I have used the Maya Road Kraft envelopes and the new Prima papers to create a little friendship book of poems for my friend Jo.
There are quite a few little bits of Scrapware scattered throughout the ten envelopes. Each piece has a light coat of Iridescent Gold Glimmermist. The skeleton leaves look awesome as do the birds!



On that note, have a great weekend and hope you have as much fun creating with Scrapware as I do!

2 comments:

  1. wow nat, all of it is just amazing! the envelope book is to die for

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is your friendship book! Cards are rather gorgeous too.
    Seeya at the next cuttlebug class

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx