Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cards again!

I have spent the last few days making cards for my lovely card customer! 30 Thankyou cards and 30 Congratulations! A few of my favourites ......

Later on in March we are having the Coffee, Cake & Create day at the shop again! $45 for 3 hours and 3 projects and afternoon tea! Here is a sneaky look at my project! It's kinda like Jane's Collections Squares but more in my style using the new Websters Papers and a Scrapware frame I had designed especially!

Speaking of Scrapware .... pop over to the Blog to check out the latest projects the Design Team have created! FAR OUT!!!!! there is some amazing and inspiring work going on!

There are plenty of word trios to choose from - check them out here! We have most of them in stock at the shop!

To enter, join the Scrapware community and upload your layout to the gallery. The winner will be chosen at random and will receive a Scrapware pack to the value of $25. We can't wait to see your entries!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx