Friday, August 21, 2009

New blog design.....what do you think?

So I am busy doing a million things at the moment.

Today - if I can get motivated - I'll be doing the next page maps class for next month and maybe creating something special for a friend of mine.
I am also in the process of coming up with classes for the next 3 months! Any ideas???? No...me neither :)



Here is another page I did on the scrappy weekend!

White bazzill, all of my odd and old alphas which I stuck down with Pritt then painted with Kaiser paint then added Glimmermist! It looks great in real life!
And another one using the Collections chipboard and lots of Glimmermist!
Thanks to Sonia for the chipboard - love them!



Well - this is not getting me anywhere so stay safe and thanks for stopping by!

And I would love some feedback on the new blog style!

Natalie

4 comments:

  1. looks fantastic Nat I am going to do that Alpha one I have so many bloody alphas around here it isn't funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blogs brilliant and the alphabet idea is a great way to use up all the oddments we will never use!!!!! It's always a pleasure looking at your blog, it's so inspiring!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the new blog colours caught my interest striaght away.

    will be checking out that link later.


    and when I watched that alpha LO come to life you inspired me to do one. I used white spray paint but stopped before the alphas become opaque. I like it a lot, but was inspired by you first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nat, I love the new blog colours! And that pic of Jess is beautiful.
    Your LOs continue to inspire the multitudes! Thanks Nat! :] Tania

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx