Thursday, July 16, 2009

Last Saturday morning a car accident took out the main phone connection for the entire suburb. It's pretty sad to say how much I missed not having internet access. 5 days with no access was great but it seems I rely on it a little too much!

This week has been great. School holidays are in week 2 and Trev and I have spent the whole time with Jessica. Her bedroom got a make over - trip to IKEA and a massive clean out and she came and did one of the kids classes I taught. This morning we went to the movies and saw Ice Age 3 which was pretty great!



Last night I completed my next Page Maps class planned for August 3rd and I love these 3 pages. They turned out exactly how I planned which is more that I can say for the bottom page which went way off track.


I did this one for this months Aussie ScrapJack but I dont really like it.......


Ok ... off to do more jobs.....

1 comment:

  1. well i think is friggn gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!
    love trace xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx